HD Hostel Kirov: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get to the hostel from the airport or train station?
We deal with this question at the section How to find us. Please go to this page to learn more.
2. How to get to the hostel at 2 a.m.?
At night, it is better to call a taxi as the buses are usually not working anymore. Our HD Hostel Kirov is located at Ulitsa Rozy Lyuksemburg 102. Telephone numbers of the most popular taxi services in Kirov are +7 8332 700-700 or +7 8332 203-203
3. Why so expensive/cheap?
The answer is simple – we’re a hostel. Cheaper than hostels are doss houses where every room is way too full with usually strange people. Another cheap variant are dormitories with conditions let’s just say not acceptable for everyone. More expensive than hostel is everything else. The cheapest hotels will ask for 1000-1500 rubles from you without any special services. We offer you a fair price for which you get enough comfort and tranquility.
4. What free services do you offer?
You can find a list of free services at our Services page.
5. What documents are needed for checking in the hostel?
Everything needed is an document confirming your identity. It is passport and migration card, in case of foreigners. According to law, we cannot accept any other documents.
6. What is a half-day and who is it for?
A half-day is the cheapest variant of staying in our hostel. You can use a half-day from 9:00 to 23:00 on a condition you don’t occupy a bed. You can purchase half-day for instance when you wait for a train. You can prepare yourself food, have a shower, watch TV or use the Internet. However, if you visit our hostel at 2 a.m. and you are leaving at 5 a.m., this is considered to be a late check-in, so even if you don’t occupy a bed, you will be charged with full-price staying.
7. What are the rules for underage people staying in the hostel?
Children up to 14 must have birth certificate (or its copy) on them and be accompanied by an adult. People of age 14-18 have to provide us passport, without the neccessity of being accompanied by the adult. Every person younger than 18 has to provide us a permission from one’s parents with the date of permission’s validity, route of travelling and passport information of the adult companion (for children under 14).
8. Paying in advance
- All bookings with a price of more than 3000 rubles must be pre-paid in at least 20% of the sum. This pre-paid sum is not refundable if cancelling the booking.
- You will receive a 15% discount if pre-paying 100% of the sum. In case of cancelling the order, 20% of the whole sum is not refundable.
- If the booking is not confirmed 5 days before the date, it is automatically cancelled.
- If the booking is placed in less than 5 days to the date of arrival, we recommend you to pre-pay 20% of the sum and after confirming the booking we will give you 15% of the discount.
For pre-payment, please send the money to our Sberbank card: 4276 2700 1325 0707
9. Where to go if I don't know the town?
Ask the administrator for some advice, he/she will always give you some ideas as well as directions. We also have a map where we marked down interesting canteens, cafeterias and restaurants that we recommend you to visit.
10. How can I lower the price for a bed?
We have some limited and unlimited discounts. But the main rule is: the longer you stay the bigger discount you get!
Do you need help?
Stay in touch
Hostel Dostoevsky Kirov
Ulitsa Rozy Lyuksemburg 102
Kirov, 610005 Russia
© Ekko s.r.o. | Hostel Dostoevsky Kirov